SMART Fitness is …
- Smart Fitness is a movement.
- Smart Fitness is a digital physical learning conversion.
- It is personalizing and individualizing fitness learning with physical literacy.
- It is a way to sharpen the brain and heighten awareness.
- It is a way to assess clients objectively and fairly.
- It is a way to quantify and qualify client’s fitness performance.
- It is a way to transform your fitness programs using technology.
- It is a way to market to your stakeholders (clients, administration, the community) that health and fitness is the most important part of your life.
- It is a smart way to fight the prevalence of obesity in our society.
- It is a way to keep your club relevant in the digital era.
SMART Fitness is not …
- Smart Fitness is not a program.
- Smart Fitness is not a gimmick.
- It is not about “the old” versus “ the new”.
- It is not a way to “blow up your club’s clientele” but rather to convert and blend it for the 21st Century fitness and training facility.
Why SMART Fitness?
- It engages Clients in their fitness activities.
- It leads to motivated clients and instructors.
- It achieves fitness outcomes.
- It provides for objective and fair grading.
- It connects to the stakeholders by sharing outcomes to market the PE program.
- It makes student outcomes based on data and not observation.
- It saves instructors time.
- It provides for more MVPA during training time.
- It personalizes the Fitness program for each individual client.