Description*Quantity Discounts Available – inquire here* The Blink 1A is the most simple-to-use, fun and valuable heart rate watch ever designed. We know because we developed it. We designed it. We support it. If you are wanting a workout tool as well as a workout companion, then the Blink 1A is for you. It is the only heart rate watch that flashes a color that matches your effort and tells you at a glance how hard you are exercising. The Blink 1A is one of the easiest heart rate monitors to program in the world! It takes less than 60 seconds to program – because there is only one button. What other heart rate monitor can make that claim? Why did we name it the Blink 1A: because it has only one button. It allows you to set your individualized zone colors. With just a glance at which color is blinking and you will know if you are going easy or moderate or hard just by the color:
- Blue flashing light for your easy warm up fat burning stay fit zone.
- Yellow flashing light to take you to that next fitness level and
- Red flashing light to get you going faster than ever before
- Time of Day
- Flashing light that is the color of your heart zone.
- A beeping alarm sound when you are “out of the zone” with an easy way to shut off the beeps too if you prefer that.
- Only one button which makes it easier to program than those with lots of buttons.
- Safe for swimming
- You can replace both batteries yourself or at a watch-repair store (the transmitter and the watch each have a long-lasting battery).
- Blinks BLUE color your for your easy warm up, recovery, and fun zone.
- Blinks YELLOW color for your moderate zone – this is where you burn the most fat.
- Blinks RED color for your hard, hot, redline zone – this is when you burn the most calories.
- An “all-in-one” watch and pulsing LED heart rate monitor and watch
- A transmitter belt that is EKG/ECG accurate
- An adjustable elastic chest strap
- A foam mount for monitor use on the handlebars of most cardio equipment
- Workout cards for the world’s only patented cardio program, ZONING
- Pre-installed batteries that are user replaceable
- The Blink Owner’s Manual, a 27-page booklet
- Click: Watch this easy-to-set-up video!
|WHICH BLINK MODEL TO CHOOSE?||Blink Models|
|EVERY Blink Model Comes With:||1A||2A||1D||2D|
|Time of Day Display (12- or 24-hour display option)||X||X||X||X|
|Display of a Dynamic and LARGE “Current Heart Rate” Number||X||X||X||X|
|Water Resistant Durability||X||X||X||X|
|Three Zone Alarm Modes: Blinking LED, Audible Beep, Silent||X||X||X||X|
|Introductory access to ZONING, a patented fitness program from Heart Zones USA||X||X||X||X|
|The full backing and support of Heart Zones USA||X||X||X||X|
|Blink FEATURES and/or FUNCTIONS by Model:||1A||2A||1D||2D|
|One-Button Programming Ease||X||X|
|Two-Button Programming with Enhanced Functionality||X||X|
|Day, Date, and Month Display||X||X|
|Stop Watch Functionality||X||X|
|Data Capture of “Average Heart Rate”||X||X|
|Data Capture of “Peak Heart Rate”||X||X|
|Data Capture of “Time Within” Each of Three Training Zones||X||X|
|Data Capture of calculated “Total Calories Burned”||X||X|
|Transmission of the heart rate signal||Analog||Analog||Digital||Digital|
|Blink USE RECOMMENDATIONS by Model:||1A||2A||1D||2D|
|If intended for use in a water activity like swimming or water aerobics||X||X|
|If intended for use in an environment where you’ll be in close proximity to other heart rate monitors, and the possibility of equipment signal interference or ‘crosstalk’ exists||X||X|
|If intended for use with cardio fitness equipment like treadmills||X||X|
|If saving workout data for manual download is important for you||X||X|
|If simplicity, ease of use and/or economy are important for you||X||X|