Blink 3.0 C for Health Clubs | Heart Rate Monitor/Sensor
This heart rate sensor is a great solution for any health club looking to make heart rate training available to their clients/members. With a simple 1-button for powering on and off, it is easy to use for members and easy for coaches/instructors/trainers to explain. Pairs with seamlessly with any iPhone or Android app and is a great choice for any group or individual training program. This is a great option for pairing with a Heart Zones System for Health Clubs. Learn more at http://healthclubs.heartzones.com how the Heart Zones System works and how it can help you generate more members, improve current members fitness and retain those members longer!
- No Chest Strap Required
- Comfortably fits on your forearm or upper arm
- Programmable for your own personal 3 heart rate zones.
- It flashes colors that match the 3 zones for your ZONING or Threshold workout: Blue-Easy, Purple-Moderate, and Red-Hard.
- Connects with both the Heart Zones PE app as well as the Heart Zones Training app as part of the Heart Zones System technology and programs.
- Waterproof up to 10-20 meters – Great for swimming and water aerobics.
- 8 hour battery life
- 100 foot Bluetooth connection range
Why the Blink 3.0 C for Health Clubs is different than the Scosche Rhythm+?
- It is DUAL: both an activity tracker and a heart rate monitor all in one sensor.
- Heart Rate: It Blinks 3 zones colors that you can set individually with ceilings and floors that are saved in memory when the Armband is turned off.
- Step Count: It uses a built-in accelerator to record the total number of steps for the session, step rate, distance traveled during a session, and step data is stored in memory if it is out of range of device.
- Battery Level: ANT+ or BLE with firmware updates “on the fly” which is updated.
How to use the Blink 3.0 with your FREE Heart Zones Training app: