Heart Zones Blink 3.0 – Rugged Bands Heart Rate Monitor for Physical EducationThis slight modification to our Heart Zones Blink 3.0 is the perfect solution for any physical education program that is looking to utilize heart rate monitors / sensors. These easy to use 1-button heart rate sensors are comfortable, accurate and make life easy for students and teachers. It features a durable armband, specifically designed for high usage.
- No Chest Strap Required
- Comfortably fits on your forearm or upper arm
- Programmable for your own personal 3 heart rate zones.
- It flashes colors that match the 3 zones for your ZONING or Threshold workout: Blue-Easy, Purple-Moderate, and Red-Hard.
- Connects with both the Heart Zones PE app as well as the Heart Zones Training app as part of the Heart Zones System technology and programs.
- Waterproof up to 10-20 meters – Great for swimming and water aerobics.
- 8-hour battery life
- 100 foot Bluetooth connection range
- It is DUAL: both an activity tracker and a heart rate monitor all in one sensor.
- Heart Rate: It Blinks 3 zones colors that you can set individually with ceilings and floors that are saved in memory when the Armband is turned off.
- Step Count: It uses a built-in accelerometer to record the total number of steps for the session, step rate, distance traveled during a session, and step data is stored in memory if it is out of range of device.
- Battery Level: ANT+ or BLE with firmware updates “on the fly” which is updated.