Heart Zones Blink 3.0 – Rugged Bands
Heart Rate Monitor for Physical Education
This slight modification to our Heart Zones Blink 3.0 is the perfect solution for any physical education program that is looking to utilize heart rate monitors / sensors. These easy to use 1-button heart rate sensors are comfortable, accurate and make life easy for students and teachers. It features a durable armband, specifically designed for high usage.
- No Chest Strap Required
- Comfortably fits on your forearm or upper arm
- Programmable for your own personal 3 heart rate zones.
- It flashes colors that match the 3 zones for your ZONING or Threshold workout: Blue-Easy, Purple-Moderate, and Red-Hard.
- Connects with both the Heart Zones PE app as well as the Heart Zones Training app as part of the Heart Zones Move Solution technology and programs.
- Waterproof up to 10-20 meters – Great for swimming and water aerobics.
- 8-hour battery life
- 100 foot Bluetooth connection range
The new Blink 3.0 is a heart rate monitor/sensor that flashes 3 zone colors. It includes a programmable one-button sensor, one large and one small elastic armband, and one USB charger. The Blink 3.0 heart rate sensor/monitor is an all new workout tool for managing heart rate, calories burned, distance, pace, and more. It also works seamlessly with any iPhone or droid app. It’s faster and easier to put on and more comfortable than bulky chest strap models, and it works with a wide array of devices from smartphones to tablets, fitness equipment to smart watches and other devices that support Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ heart rate data. It works with most popular fitness apps and has extended wireless range up to 100 feet. The Blink 3.0 is sweatproof, waterproof, and has two optical sensor lights – green for pale skin color and yellow for darker skin color for enhanced accuracy – the only one of its kind that allows superior measurement with all skin tones. For the iPhone/iPod touch/iPad user get your FREE Heart Zones Training app named Heart Zones Training.
Why the Blink 3.0 is different than the Scosche Rhythm+?
- It is DUAL: both an activity tracker and a heart rate monitor all in one sensor.
- Heart Rate: It Blinks 3 zones colors that you can set individually with ceilings and floors that are saved in memory when the Armband is turned off.
- Step Count: It uses a built-in accelerometer to record the total number of steps for the session, step rate, distance traveled during a session, and step data is stored in memory if it is out of range of device.
- Battery Level: ANT+ or BLE with firmware updates “on the fly” which is updated.
How to use the Blink 3.0 with your FREE Heart Zones Training app: