This course and course work is for the first level of Heart Zones Training, HZT, certification called Level 1. The online course is for any individual seeking advanced training in Heart Zones Training, for the personal trainer, coach, group exercise instructor, athlete, or PE teacher. This is a personal training certification, a group exercising certification, athlete coaching certification that entitles you to teach individuals HZT, the Heart Zones Training system. You will learn how to write cardiovascular training, CVT programs, and how to design and write cardiovascular workouts and training plans for your clients. There are no prerequisites.
Heart Zones Foundation Certification (Personal Training Certification) Course Materials:
(Please select in the “Notes” which you choose Maximum or Threshold materials)
◾A new heart rate monitor, The BLINK 1A heart rate monitor watch
◾Level 1, Certified HZT Trainer Manual – Heart Rate (you choose between max or Threshold): approximately 110 pages.
◾Heart Rate Monitor Guidebook to Heart Zones Training by Sally Edwards
◾10 training cards (max or threshold)
◾A Test Packet (Sub Max Test Packet or Threshold)
◾To the Max! 3 hour high def DVD by Sally Edwards(If max is selected only)
◾The Foundation Seminar for Everyone booklet titled The SYLLABUS
◾Two one-half hour telephone conference with MHZT, Master Heart Zones Trainer, Dorothy Sager, who will contact you and provide you with educational support.
CEUs, Continuing Education Units, for ACE, AFAA, and ACSM are available
In this personal training certification course, you will learn:
* To write an effective cardio training program using the Heart Zones Training, HZT system: THE 10 STEP HZT PROGRAM.
* To administer a sub-max or a threshold field test (please specify which of the two systems you prefer for this training or we will ship you the Maximum heart rate system)
* To set the five heart zones anchored on threshold or on maximum heart rate.
* To help your clients get more fit utilizing measurable results.
* How to move up the ranks from a Level 1. CHZT, Certified Heart Zones Trainer” toward becoming a Level 4 or 5 MHZT, Master Heart Zones Trainer.