- Learn how to write a cardio training program or design group x class to get your clients their fittest using the Heart Zones Training methodology.
- Learn how to set the five heart zones anchored on power, threshold, or maximum heart rate.
- Learn how to administer a sub-max test, a threshold field test, a VO2 test or a power-watts assessment..
- Learn what it takes to move up the ranks from a Level 1. “Heart Zones Personal Trainer ” to a Level 4 or 5 “Master Trainer “.
- See the different course manuals for each type of certification.
Who are Heart Zones Certified & Master Trainers?
We are cycling instructors, personal trainers and coaches. We are CVT, cardiovascular specialist in running, cycling, triathlon, swimming as well as weight loss and cardio fitness. We are indoor cycling instructors. We are personal trainers. We are group exercise leaders. We are triathlon coaches. We train individuals, groups, and teams. We train health, sports, and fitness enthusiasts and athletes. We train using tools like heart rate monitors, power meters, GPS/speed-and-distance meters, metabolic (VO2) carts, and more. And, we all train with our patented and branded HZT, Heart Zones Training, system which is recognized as the leading cardio-method in the world.