I am Confident, Healthy and Willing to Learn
I am confident, healthy and willing to learn in every area of my life. I can handle this moment. I don’t know how to lose fifty pounds, but I can learn. I do not know everything about starting my dream business and I have the courage to try. I want to heal the fears and anxiety that have held me back AND I have the confidence that I can find the tools and resources necessary to get there.
Can you say all of that? Would you like to?
There is no quick fix. No magic pill. If quick fixes worked, you would have gotten what you wanted long ago. The strategies below are simple ones that I personally, in my own life journey have used to get from point A to B. I have done Ironman Triathlon AND I have gotten scared of the dark. We are all human and anyone who stays locked in their comfort zone misses out on a lot of life AND a lot of health.
Hold your bold vision, clasp your burning desire, grip your biggest self and take the steps necessary every day to live THAT. It is hard work, vomit, sweat and tears in my experience.
Ready to take your life, health and well being by the reigns?
10 Strategies to Live in Confidence, Health and Willingness to Learn
Try one new thing today. Make it small and build slowly on the success:
1. Breathe Deeply, from the bottoms of your feet to the top of your head. Four times.
2. Smile at a stranger. (Sounds odd to say but in our world it can be a huge step.)
3. Make a To Do list for today with three things on it and complete them. (NOT 300).
4. Leave one bite of food on your plate at dinner and throw it away.
5. Go for a stroll around your neighborhood.
6. Dance in your living room to your favorite song.
7. Set your alarm 30 minutes earlier and get up, no excuses.
8. Tidy up your garden for the fall. Time in the dirt is brilliant relaxation.
9. Do 10 pushups in the middle of your office.
10. Self Care is Health Care. Gift Yourself 10 minutes for YOU.
Take baby steps in the direction of your wildest dreams, even(and especially) if you have failed at them in the past. Little steps become big steps and each one builds confidence, health and strength! Get yourself tools that make it fun but don’t be fooled, no tool can do the work for you. Fitness, health and fun come from YOU!