Heart Zones StriderThe Strider is a smart wearable device to help you improve your performance while running, cycling, playing sports and doing other physical activities. It will analyze and track essential metrics like speed, distance, cadence, stride length and pace. The analysis can be applied to enhance results in sports and everyday use.
HOW DO I USE IT?In order to view the stride sensor data, you will need to download the Heart Zones Training App from the Appstore. This workout app will help you set “striding zones” to measure your running/walking. When you finish a workout, share the data with your friends and family straight from the app!
Wireless Data Transfer
- 35 mm (L) x 25 mm (W) x 8 mm (H) Battery Life-5 months for typical users Motion Analysis Capabilities Stride Sensing Features
- Sports Tracking Sensors with MEMS Accelerometers. Data with 95% accuracy
- compatible 4.0 compatible
- RF frequency: 2.4 Ghz
- Communication Range: 2.5 m typical in lace position (dependent on receiver unit)
- Total Weight (without Lace Clip) <8 g (including battery)
- Storage Temperature: -30°C to +60°C Operating Temperature -10°C to +50°C Sensor Accuracy Range: 0°C to +40°C