Heart Zones Limited Warranty
Heart Zones, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser that all products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. This warranty is backed by the OEM, original equipment manufacturer depending on their policy. For example, the warranty for the following:
- Blink Armband 3.0 sensor for a period of two (2) years
- Bridge Transceiver for a period of one (1) year
- Elastic armbands for the Blink Armband 3.0 for six (6) months
- Blink 1A and 2A battery replacement for the first three (3) months
Normal wear and tear, defects caused by rough handling, replaceable battery damage, elastic straps/bands or effects or damage caused by misuse contrary to intended or recommended use or alteration are not covered by the limited Warranty.
If purchased from a Heart Zones authorized reseller, proof of purchase from that authorized retailer or sales channel is required for all warranty claims.
Heart Zones Return Policy and Procedures
If you want to return a Heart Zones item, you must first obtain a return authorization number called an RA number. To contact our support team by phone call 1-916-481-7283 ext 103 or by e-mail email@example.com. You must first request a return authorization number (RA#) to process a returned item or it will not be processed.
Our team of customer care members are available to assist you with your return information or return authorization request between Monday through Friday, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm PST (excluding holidays).
A refund of the price of the item and any applicable taxes will be issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item. Please note that this also applies to items received as gifts. If you return a gift, the purchaser will receive a refund in the original form of payment used to make the purchase.
Shipping costs are refunded only on damaged or defective products. There is a 10% return fee for restocking and inspection for all returned items.
Please follow the instructions below when packing and sending your Heart Zones product for return. It’s important to note that these instructions must be followed in order for us to properly process your return.
- Pack the item carefully so that it will not be damaged during the shipping process. We suggest using a box and bubble wrap. If damaged in shipping because of poor packaging, the damage will be taken into consideration on the refund policy.
- Include a copy of the packing slip included with your shipment or a copy of any other documentation that you have. We will not be able to process a return for any shipment received without a packing slip or documentation of purchase.
- It is recommended to use a secure shipping method with tracking such as Insured US Mail or UPS. Heart Zones is not responsible for items lost in transit and a return cannot be processed until the item is received.
All returns should be sent to the following address:
Heart Zones Inc. Returns
2636 Fulton Avenue Suite 100
Sacramento, California 95821, USA